My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fundraising

Mark Stockdale

Premium Member
That plate is amazing. Is there any way for people to buy one or are they no longer produced?

Unfortunately not, a limited number of the 50 Lodges version were produced and sold to raise funds, a 2nd batch was done with the 49 Lodges, but again these all sold quite quickly. They do occasionally become available on eBay, primarily after a Brother passes to the Grand Lodge Above and his family want to get rid of his Masonic items.

Bloke

Premium Member
Looks like that's where we get our blurb describing the Cork from as well, I always took the RAM to be Royal ARK Mariners, because of the nautical theme, but then I don't know anything about Ark or Arch bodies.
I would also think "Royal Ark Mariners" for RAM - but some use it as Royal Arch Mason - which we would abbreviate to HRA for Holy Royal Arch or more commonly "Chapter". It I ever write RAM - it will be for the Mariners.