My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

G'Day from Australia

SeekerDownunder

Hello from New South Wales

After a long wait I found out last night that I'll be intiated in January 2021 due to the easing Covid restrictions here in Sydney. Great news! Can't wait.

All my other fellow applicants I met at a lodge meet and greet last night are in their 20s and 30s. I'm middle aged and coming to Freemasonry a bit later in life than most.

I hope to be able to interact with you all and learn more from you once I'm fully on board. Looking forward to finally becoming a part of it all and beginning the Learning

Cheers.

Last edited:

Bloke

Premium Member

After a long wait I found out last night that I'll be intiated in January 2021 due to the easing Covid restrictions here in Sydney. Great news! Can't wait.

All my other fellow applicants I met at a lodge meet and greet last night are in their 20s and 30s. I'm middle aged and coming to Freemasonry a bit later in life than most.

I hope to be able to interact with you all and learn more from you once I'm fully on board. Looking forward to finally becoming a part of it all and beginning the Learning

Cheers.
Greetings and welcome to the forum.

I'm from Melbourne. The one in Victoria, not Florida LOL.

EVG Yumul

Cheers.

Looking forward to welcome you in the Craft!
Send me a private message when you get the details for your initiation.
I'd love to visit and be part of your ceremony.