My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Good day to all.

BEDickey

Premium Member
Hello all, I'm Brandon, and I'm awaiting my date for Entered Apprentice initiation. And oddly enough I live in the northeast.

Brent Heilman

Premium Member
Congrats on your first step. Pay attention to the lessons presented and most of all enjoy the experience. You will not be disappointed.

TSK

Welcome, with fraternal greetings from Germany, another great thing about the craft is the bond that goes around the world! I read your threads about the tarot, fortunatly I found my way over the cards, through the writings of P.F. Case to masonry.

BEDickey

Premium Member
I admit I have yet to read much from P.F. Case but have heard much about him. He seems to study a more exoteric (or "French" from its place of origin, France) form for Tarot Reading then what I am used to, but I would never doubt his knowledge the helping hand he has played in keeping the Lost Arts alive.