My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Good evening from Amarillo Texas.

LC Barbarino

I am a year old Master Mason and am enjoying the comraderie. I was once a Marine and truely miss the brotherhood. I enjoy my new found friends and confidants. Although I do wish there would be some more younger travelers to enter our great fraternity. I am 36 and considered young in my lodge. I do wish I had more time for degree work and volunteer time , but as we all know raising athletes is time consuming. Everyone is super gracious and understanding. Thank you fella's for all the hello's.

Brent Heilman

Premium Member
Welcome and enjoy your stay! I know what you mean about being one of the young ones in your lodge. I am 39 and I am the kid in my Lodge.

Ol Kev

Welcome!
I just spoke with a guy yesterday that lives in Amarillo interested in the fraternity.
Used to live in Amarillo myself from 81-95

LC Barbarino

Have him come on down to 1701 S Polk Palo Duro Lodge 1239 and inquire , our secretary is Don Ewing and an old soul he is a pretty good guy. Have you pal mention your name and lodge and Don will engauge him as needed. I will be willing to help out shoot me a line when he goes down..