Good evening from Amarillo Texas.

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by LC Barbarino, Jun 16, 2011.

1. LC Barbarino

LC Barbarino Registered User

I am a year old Master Mason and am enjoying the comraderie. I was once a Marine and truely miss the brotherhood. I enjoy my new found friends and confidants. Although I do wish there would be some more younger travelers to enter our great fraternity. I am 36 and considered young in my lodge. I do wish I had more time for degree work and volunteer time , but as we all know raising athletes is time consuming. Everyone is super gracious and understanding. Thank you fella's for all the hello's.

2. Bro. Stewart P.M.

Bro. Stewart P.M. Lead Moderator Emeritus Staff Member

Welcome to the Community!!

3. Bro. Brad Marrs

Bro. Brad Marrs Premium Member

Semper Fi, brother. Welcome aboard!

4. Brent Heilman

Brent Heilman Premium Member

Welcome and enjoy your stay! I know what you mean about being one of the young ones in your lodge. I am 39 and I am the kid in my Lodge.

5. Ol Kev

Ol Kev Registered User

Welcome!
    I just spoke with a guy yesterday that lives in Amarillo interested in the fraternity.
    Used to live in Amarillo myself from 81-95

6. LC Barbarino

LC Barbarino Registered User

Have him come on down to 1701 S Polk Palo Duro Lodge 1239 and inquire , our secretary is Don Ewing and an old soul he is a pretty good guy. Have you pal mention your name and lodge and Don will engauge him as needed. I will be willing to help out shoot me a line when he goes down..

Share My Freemasonry