Grand Lodge webpages

Discussion in 'Finding a Prince Hall Lodge' started by Bro.BruceBenjamin, Dec 26, 2013.

1. Bro.BruceBenjamin

Bro.BruceBenjamin Premium Member

2. dfreybur

dfreybur Premium Member

Bookmarked. thnx

3. Mr.Gixxer

Mr.Gixxer Registered User

Is there a list of legitimate PHA lodges in Alabama, that portion of the Grand Lodge web site is under construction

4. crono782

crono782 Premium Member

I advise calling the number listed on the site. Explain you are looking for a lodge to petition and there I no list on the site and see I one can be emailed to you.

Sent From My Freemasonry Pro App

5. Mr.Gixxer

Mr.Gixxer Registered User

thanks, ill call in just a few, id left an email, but they may not check it often. tks

6. Bro.BruceBenjamin

Bro.BruceBenjamin Premium Member

7. Duke

Duke Registered User

I am brother Duke Barker II of Rone Lodge # 25 Kansas City Mo im on here to recieve light and travel

8. Kelcey Trotty

Kelcey Trotty Registered User

Anyone have an email address for the MWPHGLOTX? I haven't been able to locate one..

9. dfreybur

dfreybur Premium Member

10. Bro. David F. Hill

Bro. David F. Hill David F. Hill Premium Member

You can contact the Grand Secretary or myself by clicking on the "Contact Us" link on the website. I am here to help you if you need anything.

11. Noble Federico Vellere

Noble Federico Vellere Registered User

Hello Brothers, Im an Italian living in Boston. I'm a member of Mt. Zion Lodge #15 of the Most Worshipful Prince Hall Grand Lodge of Massachusetts. Prince Hall masonry started in Massachusetts. If anybody need contacts or info about Prince Hall Lodges, appendant and concordant bodies in Massachusetts, feel free to contact me.

Bro.Chris, tldubb and mrpierce17 like this.
  12. brotherhiram

brotherhiram Registered User

Greetings brothers. I am visiting Bew Jersey for a while. Can anyone let me know where to find a lodge in West Orange.

13. Richard B

Richard B Registered User

Fraternal greetings. Im in south Florida around the Weston area and im trying to locate PHA FAM lodges i can visit. I cant find any numbers on the Grand Lodge site. Can any of you brothers recommend some?

Thanks,

14. mxr200

mxr200 Registered User

I am in the Toronto Ontario area and would like to know if there are Prince Hall lodges in the west end. Where and when do they meet? Thsnk you and have a great day.

Sent from my iPad using My Freemasonry Pro

Bro.Chris likes this.
  15. dfreybur

dfreybur Premium Member

Bro.Chris likes this.
  16. Kayan John Baptiste

Kayan John Baptiste Registered User

I have been going back and forth with the idea of becoming a Prince Hall Mason for a couple years now and I'm finally ready to go forward and put in my petition to become a better man I'm looking for a Prince Hall lodge on St Thomas

Bro.Chris likes this.

Share My Freemasonry