My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Grand Lodge

Do you plan on attending Grand Lodge?

• Yes

Votes: 20 83.3%
  • No

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Maybe

Votes: 3 12.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Texas_Justice85

This GL will be a special one for me. Not only will it be my first but I will be doing my MM degree there on Friday night and it will be confirmed by the GM. Make sure you guys come say hi and meet me for some cold ones afterwards.

Blake Bowden

Administrator
Staff Member
Wow that's awesome! I'm going to try and make it. Does anyone have recommendations on where to stay? Is there parking at GL? I heard there will be shuttles, where are they? What attire do you recommend? Sorry for the newbie questions, it would be my first GL too.

Texas_Justice85

Everyone books at the Hilton since it is so close. The Residence, Courtyard or the Clarion are pretty near and just as nice but might be cheaper. Hilton may raise the rates since you guys are coming and it is a big event, kinda like what they do for Baylor special events. I work at the Hampton Inn on the south part of town. Its a little more of a drive but I will be here Thursday night and the lady that does the breakfast is in OES. I cant guarantee a discount because my boss knows Im a Mason but its the nicer and newest hotel in Waco.

Sirius

As for attire, Bro Blake, dress nicely, but comfortably. Your in your seat a lot. But, its a big event. So, dress like your going to your Mamas house for a big family Sunday dinner, and you'll be fine.

ctp2nd

Premium Member
Yo Justice, I and a DI will be staying at that Hilton Thursday and Friday nights. Will you be working during the day Thurs?

Blake Bowden

Administrator
Staff Member
What time does registration start? I see things kick off around 9:00AM, but is registration prior to that?

Status
Not open for further replies.