My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greetings and salutations

KSigMason

Traveling Templar
Site Benefactor
Well, I've been a member of this forum for some months, but I guess its time to quit observing and actually contribute.

I've been a Master Mason for over 5+ years, being raised in a Lodge of the great state of Idaho.

In the Fall of 2008, I joined the York Rite, but was not very involved until the following year.

In 2009, I was sitting as Worshipful Master of my Lodge (the youngest in our Lodge's history at 24-years, 3-months).

In 2010, I sat as Excellent High Priest of my Chapter, Principle Conductor of the Work for my Council, and Senior Warden for my Commandery. I was also invited and joined the York Rite College here in Idaho. This last year I stayed in both of my chairs in the Council and Commandery as I deployed to Iraq. Now that I'm home I'm back into it all.

For 2012, I am Worshipful Master of the Idaho Lodge of Research #1965, King for the Royal Arch, Illustrious Master for the Council, and Generalissimo for the Commandery.

I am also a member of The Masonic Society and lifetime member of the Ohio Asylum of Research.

I'm big into researching early Masonic Templary and I do blog about it.

Well, anyways...hi.