My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greetings, brothers!

gabefernandez97

My name is Gabriel Fernandez and I am currently a FC from El Paso, Texas. I am a member of Coronado Lodge #1406 and have been a Mason since April.

I am 22 years old and work as a music director for both a high school percussion program and a middle school band program. I am finishing my license in real estate and hope to continue my formal education with a masters degree in in Arts Management. I regularly substitute as a section percussionist with the El Paso Symphony and the El Paso Wind Symphony and hope to continue to expand my performance schedule with various other groups in the El Paso, Texas area. I'm an avid traveler, humanitarian, lover of books, and a passionate Freemason.

My experiences in Masonry thus far have been incredible. Being only 22 years old, I am continuing to deepen the roots that have been planted by several generations of Masons in my family bloodline and I hope to serve the Craft for as long as I live, in any way that I am needed. I live my life to learn and implement the many lessons that our great brotherhood has to teach and I truly believe that learning and improving, everyday, is like a second oxygen to me. I hope to meet many more brothers through this network and I am honored, humbled, and enthralled to be part of such an incredible brotherhood like the one we belong to.

All in all, I hope everyone is doing well and I look forward to the great bonds and experiences that are to come!

--
Gabriel Fernandez
gfernandez8891@gmail.com
Twitter: @gabefernandez97
Instagram: gabefernandez97

KSigMason

Traveling Templar
Site Benefactor
Greetings and welcome. I'm glad to hear you're enjoying your journey so far; I hope it continues.