My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greetings from Florida

drw72

Premium Member
I am Dave Woodruff, Fellow Craft, J. Wendell Fargis Masonic Lodge #356 F&AM, Neptune Beach, FL.

I grew up in West Monroe Louisiana and currently live and work in Jacksonville Florida with my wife of 22 years and 14 year old daughter.

I joined the Navy in 1992 and served 20 years before retiring from active duty. During my time in the Navy I earned 8 Navy Achievement Medals, 4 Good Conduct medals, as well as medals from Operation Red Crown (former Yugoslavia), Operation Enduring Freedom, and the Global War on terrorism (North Arabian Gulf).

Since returning to civilian life I have earned my Associates Degree in Business Administration from Saint Leo University and I am employed as an Engineering Controls Technician and SERMC Mayport, FL.

In my spare time I build websites and tinker with Raspberry Pi and Arduino.


I was initiated on February 17th, completed my Entered Apprentice Catechism on April 16th and I was passed to Fellow Craft on May 16th. I am going to be Raised this Saturday, Sept. 26th.
 

drw72

Premium Member
Thank you Brothers for the warm welcome.

I guess I need to update my original post as I am now a Master Mason. I was raised to the sublime degree of Master Mason yesterday and it was a great experience for me! I will remember that for the rest of my life.

There were three of us that were raised. One by his Father, one by his Brother (his father passed away) and then me. It was really awesome seeing that and I hope to be able to do the same some day.

Now it is time to learn everything I witnessed and heard. I have to complete my MM Catechism to be presented my apron.
 
Last edited:

Derinique Kendrick

Registered User
Thank you Brothers for the warm welcome.

I guess I need to update my original post as I am now a Master Mason. I was raised to the sublime degree of Master Mason yesterday and it was a great experience for me! I will remember that for the rest of my life.

There were three of us that were raised. One by his Father, one by his Brother (his father passed away) and then me. It was really awesome seeing that and I hope to be able to do the same some day.

Now it is time to learn everything I witnessed and heard. I have to complete my MM Catechism to be presented my apron.
Congrats and welcome, brother!
 
Top