My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greetings from Iowa.

hoosierclone

I am a new FC and have been reading information from this site for the past couple of months. I appreciate all of you sharing your collective knowledge and wisdom. I hope to be raised to MM in the near future and continue on the path of enlightenment from there.

Thank You

Sent From My Freemasonry Mobile App

jwhoff

Premium Member
Iowa: the home of one of the world's greatest Grand Lodge libraries!

Welcome brother! You have much fertile ground at your feet. Walk wisely.

hoosierclone

Gotta tell ya brothers. I can't wait for MM degree, I have enjoyed the first two so much. I'm kind of sad I have waited for so long to join, I just turned 40 this year and so far Freemasonry is fitting me like a glove. Where I lived in Indiana before I was very involved on my Volunteer Fire Department and I didn't think I would have the time to do both, however with short form I think I would have, although, I do wish that I was made to memorize things, but I can't wait to review after MM and can do more reading and memorize then.

Sent From My Freemasonry Mobile App

ChrisBrownlow

I was just passed Tuesday of this week. I hope to be raised next month the Saturday after our regular meeting. I am sure glad I found my craft early in life!