My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greetings from Missouri

teds67

Hello Brothers

My name is Ted from Sullivan lodge #69 in Missouri.
New to this forum and glad to see it.
Was raised little over a year ago and enjoying our fraternity.
Hope to receive more light soon in Y.R. or possibly Scottish rite. Any info would be appreciated.
Thank you

RandyAngel

Bro Ted and Vincent, I'm from Missouri as well. A small town called Wellsville about an hour and fifteen minutes west of St. Louis. I am in the the Army now so I don't stay there but it will always be my home!

Oh, and Vincent, how about our Redbirds. Off to a great start!

Bro. Vincent

Bro Ted and Vincent, I'm from Missouri as well. A small town called Wellsville about an hour and fifteen minutes west of St. Louis. I am in the the Army now so I don't stay there but it will always be my home!

Greeting bro. Randy. No matter where you go in the world you're always a RedBird fan! Go Cards!

Freemason Connect Mobile

teds67

I have gone through Wellsville several times lately on my way to Mexico Missouri. Looks like some nice towns on 19.

Go Cards!