My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greetings from Nevada, Texas

Douglas Lowe

Good evening brothers. My name is Douglas Lowe, and my home lodge is #214 Farmersville. I was raised April 9 2016, and just came across this fantastic site.
It's great to see all the knowledge, and experience from the other brothers!

Sent from my iPad using My Freemasonry mobile app

Klikmaus

Howdy neighbor!
Nevada..... Empire lodge. I know EXACTLY where that's at, on 6 almost to 78. Stated meetings second Thursday of the month. Unfortunately that's the same day as my own lodge's stated meetings, but I'll be making good a visit one of these days.
Are you going to make it to the Crafts and shrimp boil next week? (Farmersville fundraiser)

Brother Jeremy Cleghorn
Caddo lodge #581

Douglas Lowe

Hey Bro Jeremy,

Actually #214 is in Farmersville on Hwy 78. Stated meetings are the 3rd Tuesday of the month. I have not had the opportunity to visit the Nevada lodge yet due to time constraints, but will eventually.

On the fence for the Crawfish & Shrimp boil for June 17th at Brother Shinn's. Scheduling conflict. Don't hesitate to show though, always a great event!

Hope your enjoying the beautiful weekend...

Sent from my iPad using My Freemasonry

Klikmaus

I was commenting on the content of your subject line, actually.
Unfortunately I won't be able to make next weekends event as I'll be working a job in Brownwood. The last couple years I've helped work the MWSA boil in Lone Oak, it can be a chore but a very fun event.