My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greetings from Ontario

EnlightenMe

Greetings to all my brethren! I'm from Wentworth Lodge 166 in Hamilton Ontario and was fortunate enough to have been initiated as an EA May 16th 2017. This experience has been nothing but awe inspiring and I am still trying to piece together and digest everything that I've learned so far. I'm excited for this new journey that awaits me and am thrilled that I have found a forum with so many knowledgeable and friendly brothers. I look forward to becoming more engaged in this community thank you for your time and kind words it is much appreciated!

MWS

Welcome...Wentworth, eh? You folks meet in the Scottish Rite building or up on the mountain? Greetings from Brant Lodge just across the bridge in Burlington. Enjoy your stay here, a lot of interesting info from different jurisdictions.

EnlightenMe

Welcome...Wentworth, eh? You folks meet in the Scottish Rite building or up on the mountain? Greetings from Brant Lodge just across the bridge in Burlington. Enjoy your stay here, a lot of interesting info from different jurisdictions.
Actually we meet in Stoney Creek they also have a Lodge...Burlington is a beautiful city! Love going down to lakeshore! Cheers from the other side of the bridge.