My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello from New York City, soon to be Ewing, NJ

dmurawsky

Premium Member
Hello everyone,
I'm a New York City native, that has been interested in Freemasonry for a long time. However, it never felt right to join until recently. I will be getting married in 15 days, and have thought quite a bit about what it will mean to be a good husband and, hopefully, father. I believe Freemasonry will help me be the beast that I can be in those and many other aspects of my life. Additionally, I would like the camaraderie of other men of character and integrity, which I feel is lacking in my life currently.
I will be moving down to Ewing, near Trenton NJ, to take care of my grandmother at the end of October. There are several lodges in the area, and I am excited to visit them and learn more about the craft.
Best,
-Derek

ErvAlmighty

Finally somebody else who will be in New Jersey lol. I recently handed in my petition last weekend. I live in north jersey though.

Freemason Connect HD

dmurawsky

Premium Member
By way of an update. The wife and I have finally gotten settled in Ewing, NJ. I looked into several lodges in the area, and will be meeting with several folks from Trenton Cyrus #5 at Pennington Day this weekend. I hope to learn more about the Lodge and its members, and possibly get my recommenders. After many delays, the journey finally begins!