My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello from New York

Cookieusn

Hello brethren and thank you for the invitation. I am a 3X past master of my Lodge, very active in the Masonic Youth groups and the BSA. I am current President of the Masters and Officers Association for my District. I am active in the Valley of Schenectady Scottish Rite (NMJ) and I prefer documented historical masonic research over speculation. :eek: I am a very involved e-mason at TSS.
I would like to extend my thanks to the Freemasons of Texas, we had an entered apprentice take a job transfer to San Antonio, and my Lodge through appropriate channels had him passed to FC by the Texas Masons. We raised him last December in a special communications here in NY. And he has affilited with a lodge in Texas. He is a fine young man who with the aid and assistance of the Brethren of Texas has and is continuing his Masonic journey.
Pacem

owls84

Premium Member
Glad to have you Brother. It is nice to have members from other jurisdictions to help keep us informed of "other" ways to handle things.

HKTidwell

Premium Member
Welcome to Masons of Texas. Hopefully you will share some of your knowledge that you have gleamed from a historical perspective. Glad the brother was taken care of while he was in Texas. Was there much of a difference that ya'll are working with him on(each state has little differences and this is intended as a generic question)? I know our lodge has a brother who is currently in NC and he is working with a lodge up there on his EA.

Last edited: