My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello to the brothers of the craft I was wondering could someone inform me on h

Bro.Hill

I am Brother Hill from White Spring 184 out of Macon GA and I was actually trying to figure this out to participate on the discussion board. I'm currently in Richmond Indiana for school and will not be affiliating with my lodge for a few months and was it any brothers around the area to fellowship with.

JTM

"Just in case"
Premium Member
Years ago, my very second candidate moved away right after his proficiency in the MM degree and found a lot of fulfillment by joining a lodge right after he moved. Oftentimes you can get accustomed to a new place by finding a wholesome lodge that meets your needs after joining. If you're like him, you'll find that the new lodge is *nothing* like the old one, and will experience something completely new. I'm personally finding a tough time in finding a lodge that is what I want, as I've recently moved as well. Honestly, I need to try a bit harder, as I've visited 2 of the many lodges in the area. Let us know how it goes, as I'm sure we can all learn from it.