My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello

Bro. Stewart P.M.

Lead Moderator Emeritus
Staff Member
Welcome to the Community!

Personally I am going to have to ask you to re-phrase your question. Are you wanting to become a Freemason? or Are you wanting to join this site as a Freemason?

bcda

Thanks brother

1st Question: I love to watch History Channel and i've heard about Freemason. Yes, I like to join the group.

2nd Question: I not very sure where to join Freemason in Malaysia. But if you allowed me to join here, I will join the group..

Beathard

Premium Member
Malaysia is under masonic jurisdiction of the District of the Eastern Archipelago which is under the United Grand Lodge of England. Lodges are working in Kuala Lumpur, Penang, Ipoh, Melaka, Taiping, Port Dickson, Johor Bahru, Kuantan, Muar, Seremban and Sungai Petani (Malaysian Peninsular); Kuching (Sarawak); Kota Kinabalu, Labuan, Tawau and Sandakan (Sabah); Singapore; Bangkok and Pattaya (Thailand).

See: http://www.ugle.org.uk/about-ugle/u.../district-grand-lodge-of-eastern-archipelago/