My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Herndon, VA but my heart is in Texas

davidterrell80

Past Master
Premium Member
I'm David Terrell.

I live in the national capital area, where I work for BAE Systems. They hire me out to government agencies to help them catch bad guys.

For over 20 years, I lived and worked in the Fort Worth, Texas area, where I became a Mason in 1994. I was an Engineer at Bell Helicopter and a Naval Reserve Intelligence Officer. I was mobilized after 9/11 and decided to leave engineering for intelligence work after being released.

I put myself back in college a couple of years ago. I'm a few months short of a Masters in Ancient and Classical History from American Military University. I'm thinking seriously about a PhD in History, as well.

I've not been active in Lodge. For some reasons I've already expressed in other forums.

But I might... I'm thinking about the research societies.

David

Bro. Stewart P.M.

Lead Moderator Emeritus
Staff Member
Brother David,

Once again, Welcome to Masons of Texas! I really hope that you DO again become active within our great fraternity, and I am glad that you have chosen to actively participate here with us at MoT!!

Benton

Premium Member
Very nice! It seems that you've had a fascinating journey, looking forward to your stories and perspectives.

cemab4y

Premium Member
@davidterrell80 Welcome aboard. I reside in the NorthVA area. I would be delighted to meet you, and visit a lodge of your choice. I highly recommend Fredericksburg#4. It is the lodge where Geo.Washington was made a Mason, and the lodge is just dripping with history. They serve excellent meals, and their lodge work is top-notch. It is a bit of a drive, but we could carpool.

There are several Masonic research societies in NoVa. I belong to AlexVA Scottish Rite. Please PM or send email to cemab4y@hotmail.com