My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

History of the SR degrees - Northern Jurisdiction

Tony Siciliano

Premium Member
As did I. Lol, Where do you find all this kind of stuff, Bro. Tony?...lol

You know... I was wondering the same thing the other day. LOL. My lodge has a FB Group, and I post something out there almost every day. And I don't spend all that long online searching for stuff either. I must in the zone...

Michaelstedman81

Premium Member
Hahahha nice.... I can't wait to be in the zone again..lol Sidenote, it is really interesting how far FB has gone, huh?...lol It is involved in everything now. I was watching a TV show called 48 Hours Mystery last night, and it had an option on there to go "vote" if the guy was guilty or not on FB...lol Wow

Jacob Johnson

Very cool link! lots of cool info. It'd probably mean more if I'd witnessed any NMJ degrees, but still very cool.

it is funny about fb, isn't it?! i remember when i first joined, you had to have a college email address to join. now you just have to have an email address, and people use it for darned near EVERYTHING.