My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Houston Folks

M.Prejean

Brothers,

I'm looking for a little help. This coming August I'll be starting school at STCL in Houston and am in search of a place to live. I currently live in Port Aransas & I'm not that familiar with the neighborhoods and such up there in the city. Ideally I'm hoping to find a cheap garage apartment or something of that nature, as I've found I'm not well suited for the crowed, impersonal accommodations that apartments promote. Of course, that tune may change come July!

I've just started looking, so I'm open to any options presented and would appreciate any suggestions you could provide. If you don't know of anything right now, just tuck this away in the back of your mind and let me know if you come across something.

Thanks y'all!

M.Prejean

South Texas College of Law.

Y'all have fun on the Lex tonight. I'll be working a ship just on the other side of the bridge from ya.

jwhoff

Premium Member
That answer's my question about what carrier it was one. I was thinking about the Lexington.