My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I finally took the first step

Jeffrey McBride

*Update.
Meet with the Investigative Committee today, and It went great, spent maybe five minutes with answering the standard questions, and the rest of the time was spent just talking like we were old friends. Very enjoyable experience, and to think I was all worried.

Warrior1256

Site Benefactor
Meet with the Investigative Committee today, and It went great, spent maybe five minutes with answering the standard questions, and the rest of the time was spent just talking like we were old friends. Very enjoyable experience, and to think I was all worried.
Great! Told you so, lol. Seriously, glad that it was such a positive experience for you.

LK600

Premium Member
*Update.

Sounds exactly like my experience. Now I'm slightly anxious about the 12th when I'm initiated. ;)