My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I got a Wii, for Mii!!!!

owls84

Premium Member
Ok, finally took the leap and got a Wii. Of coarse the first game I got was Tiger Woods 2010 with the motion plus sensors. I must say this is probably the best golf game ever invented. When I play TPC Saltgrass the weather is real time. If it is raining at TPC it is raining on TV. The motion plus just adds to it. Now I am no golfer so I have that turned down some but I could have it to where if I break my wrist a little the ball reacts. It is great stuff and I think Nintendo is on to something in the world of virtual reality. Soon we will be putting on our suits and visors to play Wii. It is great.

I have some other games that aren't as good so if you know of a good one let me know I want to try it out.

JTM

"Just in case"
Premium Member
add this onto it + a VR helmet, and you are ready to go.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQw1tsgrJOs"]YouTube - Omni-Directional Treadmill[/ame]

T

Taurus27

I've been oohhing and aaahhhing these past few months as whether to get a Wii. One of the youngsters got one for Xmas and being a mad golfer(yep.......I play in the rain) I was hooked. the graphics and controls are unbelievable.
I believe the golf game comes with the package?

Back to "oohhing and aaahhhing":rolleyes:

Luke

I actually traded my Wii for an Xbox 360 right after Wii fit came out. It was Xbox or Ps3. I'm not sure if I made the right decision. I had about fifteen games and the only one I liked was the bowling game that came with it. The soon to be wifey and I followed the Mario party wagon. That was a good party game but I couldn't stand the other games with the jiggling and shaking that replaced the X or B button.

It was very interesting as far as the Idea of virtual reality but...

owls84

Premium Member
Update: I purchased Grand Slam Tennis and I must say great game. Unlike the tennis game that comes with the Wii this one allows you to use the nunchucks to move your player around the court to make moves while the controller you swing so you can hit the ball. Barely tilt your wrist and your putting top spin and slice. I took on Serena Williams last night and needles to say she had her way with me.

I have some not so good games but the EA Sports, as with any console, are pretty safe bets so far. If you currently have a Wii let me know if you have any of the games let me know and we will play online sometime.

Blake Bowden

Administrator
Staff Member
I love the online store. I'm just a Super Mario Bros. old school. Got the Wii Fit for the wife...it's now collecting dust. And she wants me to buy a $800 elliptical machine..hah.

owls84

Premium Member
Blake, you need to get Grand Slam Tennis. Then we can log in online and I will give you a degree. I mean with all the schooling you'll be getting at least you'll have something to show for it.