My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

i need some help

Bloke

Premium Member
"Sorry, but we don't know if you're using this forum to uncover underground lodges. Have a nice day."

That said, I've never heard of an underground lodge in Iran, if someone is looking for it, them I suspect they are looking for something which does not exist..

Brother_Steve

Premium Member
That said, I've never heard of an underground lodge in Iran, if someone is looking for it, them I suspect they are looking for something which does not exist..
Underground lodge may be a bad term. I was encompassing everything/one that is masonic living in fear.

Certain religions in Rome's history have been deemed illegal. It did not mean that those practicing it were no longer Jewish, Catholic or whatever other religion was banned. You just continued on in fear of your life.

Maybe that is a bad analogy, but I think it is closer to the truth than we like to think. imho, of course.