My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Illustrious

JTM

"Just in case"
Premium Member
illustrious is 33rd. you need a red hat before that. i believe it takes 4 years for red hat, then a min of 4 till your white hat. keep in mind, its ELIGIBLE... not "till you get"

also:

[ame="http://www.google.com/search?q=define%3A+illustrious&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:eek:fficial&client=firefox-a"]define: illustrious - Google Search[/ame]

have fun, blake.

edit: you are already "illustrious" in my book, what does another "title" mean?

edit2: hehe

Last edited:

4thgenPM

The Brother is correct. The official answer is that the term "Illustrious" is applied to an Inspector General or Inspector General Honourary.

The "time in service" requirement for consideration for the rank and decoration of "Knight Commander of the Court of Honour" is 46 months...and then the same for consideration of a KCCH to be elected to receive the 33rd Degree. Note that these are minimums for consideration...election to each is dependent upon your contributions to Masonry and your community.