My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Infectious negative energy

Brother_Steve

Premium Member
Is it my job as a mason to essentially blackball a person before he afforded a proper investigation or blackball him after his investigation even if found favorable?

What kind of work does he do? Is he "at the same pay grade" as you? Is his job something that can provide for a family?

A man who feels trapped at work may get down on himself because a man feels his job is what defines him. "How well can I provide for myself and others that rely on me?" A tough thing to deal with when that question cannot be answered the way he wants to answer it.

Templar1790

Brother Steve, I highly recommended purchasing the book " The Energy Bus." It is a quick and easy read that will change your life and the way you operate and socialize with others on a daily basis.

Bro. DJ Davis
Sun Rise Lodge , NJ

Sent From My Freemasonry Pro App

Brother_Steve

Premium Member
Brother Steve, I highly recommended purchasing the book " The Energy Bus." It is a quick and easy read that will change your life and the way you operate and socialize with others on a daily basis.

Bro. DJ Davis
Sun Rise Lodge , NJ

Sent From My Freemasonry Pro App
I'll check it out.

Maybe I'll swing by for the installation this upcoming saturday night if I can swing it with the wife. I hail from Mariners so we're pretty close by each other.