My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Initiated as an Entered Apprentice.

BroCaution

Just making a quick post to update the guys here, about 6 months back I posted here asking for assistance because I was duped into becoming an EA in a clandestine lodge (IFAAMM) before I understood recognition and regularity.

My questions were quickly answered by the great members on this forum and I actually ended up connecting with a member of the MWPHGL of IL. He pointed me in the right direction, and I submitted a petition. Now i'm proud to say that on Saturday July 8th I was initiated as an Entered Apprentice in Cornerstone Lodge #91 , MWPHGL of IL.

Thank you all for your assistance it was greatly appreciated and I am honored to be able to call you guys my brothers. Respect and love to you guys, and a big special thank you to Brother Harrell.

T. "Bro Caution" Jones
Cornerstone Lodge #91
MWPHGL of IL

Bloke

Premium Member
Just making a quick post to update the guys here, about 6 months back I posted here asking for assistance because I was duped into becoming an EA in a clandestine lodge (IFAAMM) before I understood recognition and regularity.

My questions were quickly answered by the great members on this forum and I actually ended up connecting with a member of the MWPHGL of IL. He pointed me in the right direction, and I submitted a petition. Now i'm proud to say that on Saturday July 8th I was initiated as an Entered Apprentice in Cornerstone Lodge #91 , MWPHGL of IL.

Thank you all for your assistance it was greatly appreciated and I am honored to be able to call you guys my brothers. Respect and love to you guys, and a big special thank you to Brother Harrell.

T. "Bro Caution" Jones
Cornerstone Lodge #91
MWPHGL of IL
Thanks for coming back and saying thanks to the members here and congratulations on becoming an EA again, the right way :)