My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Initiation of a Saudi Arabian brother.

Dhahranswa

I am.
I spent 2 years in Dhahran and 6 years in Riyadh, all good. Are you mutawa? Why do you want to be a Mason?

fahadalhussan

No I'm not a mutawa. I wanted to join because I have read many good books on the subject like the Hiram series.

Sent From My Freemasonry Pro App

BroBook

Premium Member
No I'm not a mutawa. I wanted to join because I have read many good books on the subject like the Hiram series.

It's good that you want to join us , but I suggest that you find a mason or two , if you still want to join I am reasonably sure they will assist you on your journey !!!
Sent From My Freemasonry Pro App

Bro Book

Dhahranswa

My personal opinion of Masonry in Saudi – it is not illegal by law but draws attention from the Ministry of Interior because it is a meeting and they don’t know what is going on behind closed doors. So it draws their attention. I have sat in lodge with Masons that were Muslims, so not all Muslims feel it is against their teachings. You write in American style of English so did you go to school in the states? If you have an opportunity to visit the states I would recommend you explore Masonry.

Scott Steiner

Brother! I am a muslim living in saudi arabia but i am an Indian citizen looking to get more knowledge on the facts of being a mason because it interests me amd i somehow don’t believe the rumors on the internet. Please guide me on how to gain knowledge and how to join

Brother JC

Moderating Staff
Staff Member
Brother! I am a muslim living in saudi arabia but i am an Indian citizen looking to get more knowledge on the facts of being a mason because it interests me amd i somehow don’t believe the rumors on the internet. Please guide me on how to gain knowledge and how to join

You would probably do better to look for Masonry when you return to India. There are many lodges to choose from.
Also, “Brother” is a title Masons use with other Masons. Please wait until you have been given that title before you use it here.