Interested in finding a Free and Accepted Lodge in Killen, Tx or surrounding areas

Discussion in 'Becoming a Freemason' started by RandyAngel, Apr 9, 2013.

1. RandyAngel

RandyAngel Registered User

Good morning gentlemen, I'm writing in reference to trying to find a Free and Accepted lodge in or near Killeen, Tx. I have wanted to get involved for quite sometime. I'll be moving to Harker Heights (Killeen Area) early July and would really like to get in touch with a lodge so I can have the chance to finally do this. Thanks in advance for any help that anyone can give!

2. cbounds13

cbounds13 Registered User

Re: Interested in finding a Free and Accepted Lodge in Killen, Tx or surrounding area

There are several lodges in the area:
    There is one in Killeen, Copperas Cove, Belton, Temple and Salado.

I currently live in Harker Heights and am a proud member of Salado #296.

Freemason Connect Mobile

3. RandyAngel

Re: Interested in finding a Free and Accepted Lodge in Killen, Tx or surrounding area

Thanks for the information. I'm about 90% sure I'm going to be living in Harker Heights, unless I go with Belton. I appreciated it!

4. cbounds13

No Problem, glad to help. Let me know if you need any other information about the area, or if you need a good Realtor!

My wife is a Realtor in the area. :)

Freemason Connect Mobile

5. RandyAngel

Cbounds, just shot you a message, did you get it?

6. cbounds13

Sure did, I have replied

Freemason Connect Mobile

7. bupton52

bupton52 Moderator Premium Member

I will be in the Harker Heights area next weekend for a little recreation with friends.

Freemason Connect Mobile

8. S.Courtemanche

S.Courtemanche Premium Member

Interesting - I live in Harker Heights also and a member of the Belton Lodge I have plenty of brothers in Salado, do we know each other?

To the OP you can't go wrong with the Salado Lodge great bunch of guys. However these lodges are AF&AM not F&AM.

If your looking for a F&AM (PHA) there is one in Killeen called the Pride of Killeen #620 I think they have a FB page you may want to search through them or contact the PHA Grand Lodge of Texas to get yourself a POC.

Freemason Connect Mobile

Last edited: Apr 9, 2013
  9. cbounds13

I'm not sure!
    I was raised in September of last year. I know a lot of the Salado members are also Belton members, so I'm sure we know a lot of the same Brothers.

Freemason Connect Mobile

10. S.Courtemanche

S.Courtemanche Premium Member

Last years WM is one of my closest friends for many years.

Freemason Connect Mobile

11. cbounds13

Ah Yes, Bro. Gurnett, He actually signed my petition! Great guy

Freemason Connect Mobile

12. RandyAngel

It's no issue that its a A F&AM lodge, I'm definately going to check it out this summer when I get back to the states. I'm very excited; thanks for all the feedback gentlemen!

13. rollin07

rollin07 Registered User

I'm interested in becoming a freemason brother here in Ontario California is there any out here

Freemason Connect Mobile

14. Bro. David F. Hill

Bro. David F. Hill David F. Hill Premium Member

There is Pride of Killeen 620, New Light 242 (Killeen), JNO G LEWIS 622 (Copperas Cove), St James 71 (Temple). Hit me back-channel for contact info.

15. rollin07

rollin07 Registered User

So I'm interested in joining a brotherhood here in Ontario Southern California. Any info in how and where to join?

Freemason Connect Mobile

16. widows son

widows son Premium Member

Look for a lodge in your area, and find out their contact info and the time they meet. Then show up before or after their meeting time. It's that easy!

17. rollin07

rollin07 Registered User

Oh ok. But I tired looking for one and it seems that is all secretive. I can't find it on google maps. I know there's one in Downey and Whittier but that's far from where I live.

Freemason Connect Mobile

18. widows son

widows son Premium Member

Try contacting the GL of California if your having trouble. That's what I did, as there isn't a Masonic lodge in my town, so i contacted mu GL and got a hold of my lodge's secretary and sent him my contact info. Just another option.

19. crono782

crono782 Premium Member

Last edited: Apr 23, 2013
  20. ahyen

ahyen Registered User

Not trying to hijack the thread but what is free and accepted masons aN what is the afam?

Freemason Connect Mobile

Share My Freemasonry