My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Interested in finding a Free and Accepted Lodge in Killen, Tx or surrounding areas

Michael Neumann

Premium Member
Re: Interested in finding a Free and Accepted Lodge in Killen, Tx or surrounding area

Pride of Killeen if you are F&AM (PHA) or my lodge Killeen #1125 if you are AF&AM (GLoTX)

dew_time

Re: Interested in finding a Free and Accepted Lodge in Killen, Tx or surrounding area

Oh ok. But I tired looking for one and it seems that is all secretive. I can't find it on google maps. I know there's one in Downey and Whittier but that's far from where I live.

Freemason Connect Mobile

Meeting times and locations are not kept secret. Most lodges put an ad in local papers somewhere around the classified sections. Usually they list times, locations and various things like open to piblic events. I'm thinking probably around the community annoucement section.

Other lodges have their own web sites with calanders that they list all their buildings functions.

Good luck!

Freemason Connect Mobile