My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Introduction

JLDuVall

Hello,
My name is J. L. and I was recently introduced to this site by another member. I'm afraid I may have put out a rather lengthy intro in the Becoming a Freemason section. You are more than welcome to read it and advise if possible. I am in Lancaster which from what I've found maybe closest to the Red Oak PHA Lodge. I have always had an interest in Masonry just never knew how to get started. At the age of 39, I've made a few mistakes in both business and personal life, never any legal matters just wrong choices. Now that my son is getting older I want to make sure I'm paving a properly lighted road for him to follow. I know every one has their own journey but I at least want him to have knowledge of good choices as we know they are exposed to too many bad ones out there. Anyway Thank You again for having me.

Last edited:

Brother JC

Moderating Staff
Staff Member
I doubt any of us can say we've never made a bad choice in our lives. I applaud you for seeing Light on the path, and for wanting more for your son.

Welcome.