My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Juicy Burgers?

Blake Bowden

Administrator
Staff Member
28787_128710823822653_100000512081950_264544_6601254_n.jpg

fairmanjd

I've had a Hardees burger, but only outside of Texas where there wasn't a Whataburger to be found. I discovered my second favorite burger chain (In & Out) when I was temporarily stationed in California. In my humble opinion, Whataburger #1, In & Out #2.

JBD

Premium Member
ROFL - that is priceless - what is really shocking however is the depravity of our Brother "fairmanjd" EVERYONE knows, EVERYONE, and I do mean EVERYONE know "In-N-Out" is what a burger's all about. Whataburger is good, but it sure doesn't trump I-N-O - AND they are coming to DFW this year - Garland first and then several stores here - - - and to think, all these years I thought Texas could never get any better.

JBD

Premium Member
ROFL - just pokin ya with a stick there, Brother! It is a mortal sin to cull good burgers - Kincaid's (the original is good too)

JTM

"Just in case"
Premium Member
are we limiting ourselves to chains?

cause "water" burger is just dry bun on dry mean on dry toppings. it's bland.

honestly i haven't tried INO yet, but i'll judge them anyway.

Chicken Oil Company in College Station, TX makes the best burgers i've had in a long time.

fairmanjd

To clarify, not a Brother yet... except for the brotherhood of man; am petitioning when I transfer to Florida in about a month and a half. All that aside, it's been four and a half years since I've lived in the States. I will take any and all suggestions for good burgers that I simply must try as I swing back through God's country on the way to Florida. Interestingly enough, I have actually found a really good cheeseburger joint over here in Okinawa. I can't begin to tell you how delicious it was to sink my teeth into a genuinely good burger after going without for so long.

H

Huw

Who says the caption in the picture was a mis-spelling? Maybe the advertiser was merely being honest: everyone knows that chainstore burgers are all made of lips and @$$holes. So if he'd run out of lips, then ...