Juicy Burgers?

Discussion in 'Fun and Notables' started by Blake Bowden, Jun 3, 2010.

1. Blake Bowden

Blake Bowden Administrator Staff Member

2. JTM

JTM "Just in case" Premium Member

hardee's is a good restaurant though :)

3. Blake Bowden

Blake Bowden Administrator Staff Member

Hah, I haven't hard a Hardee's burger in a looong time.

4. fairmanjd

fairmanjd Registered User

I've had a Hardees burger, but only outside of Texas where there wasn't a Whataburger to be found. I discovered my second favorite burger chain (In & Out) when I was temporarily stationed in California. In my humble opinion, Whataburger #1, In & Out #2.

5. JBD

JBD Premium Member

ROFL - that is priceless - what is really shocking however is the depravity of our Brother "fairmanjd" EVERYONE knows, EVERYONE, and I do mean EVERYONE know "In-N-Out" is what a burger's all about. Whataburger is good, but it sure doesn't trump I-N-O - AND they are coming to DFW this year - Garland first and then several stores here - - - and to think, all these years I thought Texas could never get any better.

6. fairmanjd

You Sir... may bite your tongue. I stand by my opinion. Methinks I shall start a poll.
    Respectfully

7. JBD

JBD Premium Member

ROFL - just pokin ya with a stick there, Brother! It is a mortal sin to cull good burgers - Kincaid's (the original is good too)

8. JTM

JTM "Just in case" Premium Member

are we limiting ourselves to chains?

cause "water" burger is just dry bun on dry mean on dry toppings. it's bland.

honestly i haven't tried INO yet, but i'll judge them anyway.

Chicken Oil Company in College Station, TX makes the best burgers i've had in a long time.

9. fairmanjd

To clarify, not a Brother yet... except for the brotherhood of man; am petitioning when I transfer to Florida in about a month and a half. All that aside, it's been four and a half years since I've lived in the States. I will take any and all suggestions for good burgers that I simply must try as I swing back through God's country on the way to Florida. Interestingly enough, I have actually found a really good cheeseburger joint over here in Okinawa. I can't begin to tell you how delicious it was to sink my teeth into a genuinely good burger after going without for so long.

10. Huw

Huw Guest

Who says the caption in the picture was a mis-spelling? Maybe the advertiser was merely being honest: everyone knows that chainstore burgers are all made of lips and @$$holes. So if he'd run out of lips, then ...

Share My Freemasonry