My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knight Captain

Warrior1256

Site Benefactor
More importantly, what tartan does your chapter wear? :D
Well....to be honest I don't know. We do have a style that we wear but I do not know what it is called. After I saw your question I went on line to see if I could find it. I looked at numerous, numerous examples and could not find it. Therefore. I have come to the conclusion that it is an unofficial style.

Winter

Premium Member
From what I have encountered, most chapters designate a tartan as the one for that chapter to be used on sashes, or breast swatches or kilts if the members are so inclined. Maybe it can be a project for you as Captain. Let me know if I can help!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Warrior1256

Site Benefactor
From what I have encountered, most chapters designate a tartan as the one for that chapter to be used on sashes, or breast swatches or kilts if the members are so inclined. Maybe it can be a project for you as Captain. Let me know if I can help!
You have definitely piqued my interest. I'll certainly let you know what I find out. We wear the pattern on our neckties and the knight greeters at the AASR Temple doors wear sashes during functions.

Winter

Premium Member
I checked with our new Knight Commander and was told that out chapter wears what is called Universal Freemasonry Tartan.

That's the tartan created by he Grand Lodge of Utah. Very nice.
72d08f3450e2d26996c4516553aeb359.jpg