My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lady gaga is a freemason!

ddreader

Premium Member
Premium Member
what a bunch of garbage. do you smell that? i think some body has that website on the bottom or their shoe.

drapetomaniac

Premium Member
Premium Member
I don't know how much yall use twitter, but a few months back, the #1 trend of discussion on twitter was JayZ being a freemason.

Spring TX MM

Premium Member
I don't know how much yall use twitter, but a few months back, the #1 trend of discussion on twitter was JayZ being a freemason.

Maybe some of you crusaders out there could look into this. I stole this from Bro. Blake's Masonic trivia collection post...

The Commissioner of Patents In 1872 ruled what in regards to the Masonic Square and Compass emblem?
That it could not be used in a trademark, trade name or for other commercial purposes.

I wonder if it applies in this situation.

S&F,
Kyle

scialytic

Premium Member
Her profile reads that it is an 18 year old lesbian from Leeds. Probably has peripheral awareness of Masonry from a family member, 17 cups of coffee, fast internet connection, and no life (not to mention a firm grasp on grammar...<rolls eyes>...).

scialytic

Premium Member
It cracks me up that this post is three years old and resurfacing! Me thinks somebody was looking though old posts for some wisdom...I need to follow suit! There is so much treasure on this site...

Brent Heilman

Premium Member
2511-lady-gaga-freemason-k7vg1-6iw0au39hatckzpg2.gif