My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lexington Kentucky

SkiKing76

I had the pleasure of sitting down to dinner and in lodge with the brothers of Devotion Lodge #160 in Lexington Kentucky Monday evening. It was exciting as it was my first opportunity to travel to another lodge as well being out of state. It was a very warm, welcoming group of gentlemen. I would recommend any one who gets a chance to visit with them.

Warrior1256

Site Benefactor
If you ever get back to Kentucky if you care to visit my lodge, St. Matthews 906, you will receive a very warm welcome.

Jay Welch

Every time I've visited a lodge it has been a treat. No kidding treated like honored guest each time. Its a very cool thing ! Hospitality is always great and usually the food. The first time I visited a lodge was when I was a FC with two MMs from my lodge, I was told to never trust a lodge full of skinny Masons! I said yeah theres tons of you guys here tonight , just not many of ya! It got a good laugh. Have fun with your new adventure.

Warrior1256

Site Benefactor
Every time I've visited a lodge it has been a treat. No kidding treated like honored guest each time. Its a very cool thing ! Hospitality is always great and usually the food. The first time I visited a lodge was when I was a FC with two MMs from my lodge, I was told to never trust a lodge full of skinny Masons! I said yeah theres tons of you guys here tonight , just not many of ya! It got a good laugh. Have fun with your new adventure.
When I visited another lodge I was told don't ever trust a skinny lodge cook.