My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Masonic Passports

Brennan

They are books that have a listing of lodges. When you visit another lodge you can get it signed or stamped showing that you have visited it before.

Sent From My Freemasonry Pro App

SkiKing76

I like the GL of Mass program...it's pretty neat. Minnesota has a Wayfaring Man program that has similar requirements for visiting other lodges, attending degrees at other lodges and attending the Grand session more than once. I believe you get a pin when you sign up and a certificate later.

wood8300

ImageUploadedByMy Freemasonry Pro1400887799.038642.jpg

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=331209821450

Masonic Passport - Royal Blue Leather

Sent From My Freemasonry Pro App

SkiKing76

Is there a different website link for the Mass. passport. link provided above has gone out the west gate.

admarcus1

I have one from Massachusetts. It's cool, but I have had two disappointments with it:

1. At the first Lodge I visited, the secretary did not have the embosser for the lodge seal. The Lodge name hastily written in the circle was just not a satisfying.
2. Printed in the passport was a website where supposedly you could track your visits on-line, but it no longer exists. As far as I know, this is still being printed this way.

Danbeaux

Premium Member
I like the idea as a personal keepsake and record. I have ordered one for my trip to Europe, wish I had one of these when I visited South Carolina.