My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Masonic Wedding

If possible, would you have a Masonic Wedding

• Yes. We have a Masonic Burial so why not.

Votes: 26 29.5%
  • No.

Votes: 37 42.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 6 6.8%
  • Not sure, depends on what she wants.

Votes: 19 21.6%

• Total voters

Michael Neumann

Premium Member
My wife actually proposed a KT wedding. She enjoys the Christian foundation of most the York degrees and thinks it would make for a beautiful day... Perhaps with only certain aspects included she would be correct.

Mad Adder

Found this while Googling Masonic weddings. I voted yes. Of course, I still need to ask her father, properly ask her and then talk about it all. I would prefer two ceremonies. One Catholic for her family, one Masonic to show her she is not marrying a common person. She has been married before and that ended badly. Her third child came from a momma's boy, not a man, not a Masonic man. We are both furthering our education in our early 40's, taking an active role in the future of society as educators and better ourselves and people. I see where the Masonic Ideals suite us both and after reading some of the wording of a Masonic wedding, I would see this a big deal for her, becoming a member of our Masonic family.

JohnnyFlotsam

Premium Member
Found this while Googling Masonic weddings. I voted yes. Of course, I still need to ask her father, properly ask her and then talk about it all. I would prefer two ceremonies. One Catholic for her family, one Masonic to show her she is not marrying a common person.

With respect brother, if it requires a second wedding ceremony to "show her" anything (outside of the specific religious considerations each of you may desire), the relationship the two of you share may not be ready for marriage. What you are to your prospective wife should be demonstrated by everything you do with regard to her, not just some ceremony that will be performed once.

tldubb

Premium Member
I have never heard of a masonic wedding could anyone send me a link. It sounds very interesting jsut for my edification.

Sent From My Freemasonry Pro App