My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Masons on Xbox Live....

BigDre357

Greetings everyone,

When I have free time I love to get online with some of the guys and play COD: Black Ops 2 and in the process I have met a few Masons and we have started a Masonic Clan basically it will only be for Freemasons and any Sistars that may play. So if you are on there and play and would like to link up with us my gamer tag is xWIDOWSxSON357x and those of you that play CoD and have Elite you can apply to the clan there it is called /G\OAT RIDERS and spelled exactly like that or check your Elite for an invite in the next few days

SMIB /G\

Last edited:

BigDre357

I sent both if you invites and Aeelorty that sucks I used some old Microsoft points and bought the digital copy from Xbox live and downloaded it to my hard drive but I still have my disc also I let one of my lodge brothers borrow it

SMIB /G\

crono782

Premium Member
Mine is the same as my forum name. I don't have XBL gold anymore tho since I rarely play online these days. Feel free to add me.

Freemason Connect HD

chancefwalls

Im new to this app but if any of you would like to add me my tag is ragenrebel20. I play cod and battlefield.
U.G Toddy lodge #176

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Freemason Connect HD mobile app

chancefwalls

Brother_steve forgive my ignorance but what is T.G.H.S.O.D?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Freemason Connect HD mobile app

crono782

Premium Member
heh...

I could not imagine playing CoD with fellow masons.

There would be no death. Everyone would be throwing up T.G.H.S.O.D.

Hahaha! That's awesome.

@chancefwalls
You cannot edit it via the app. You must do it from the website. www.masonsoftexas.com Log in, click your name at the upper right. Click the about me tab and then the pencil icon to edit.

Freemason Connect HD

BigDre357

I look forward to playing and speaking you guys that joined the clan and sent our accepted invites.

SMIB /G\

Iowan Mason

I look forward to playing and speaking you guys that joined the clan and sent our accepted invites.

SMIB /G\

Hey BigDre357 sorry I didn't have time the other to get back on.I recently got in touch with my ten year old son who I hadn't aeen sixe he was 2 because his mother ran off with him to Florida. So 25, 000 dollars later an a few trips to Florida an he's here for a few weeks.probably more than you needed just been a crazy year in my family's lives leading up to now an we wanna make every moment count.I do look forward to playing with you guys soon an thanks again for the invites.

Freemason Connect HD

BigDre357

Hey BigDre357 sorry I didn't have time the other to get back on.I recently got in touch with my ten year old son who I hadn't aeen sixe he was 2 because his mother ran off with him to Florida. So 25, 000 dollars later an a few trips to Florida an he's here for a few weeks.probably more than you needed just been a crazy year in my family's lives leading up to now an we wanna make every moment count.I do look forward to playing with you guys soon an thanks again for the invites. And remember family first always and congrats on reuniting with your son enjoy your time together

Freemason Connect HD

No problem bro we just like to play and have fun when we can the clan is just like our Xbox virtual lodge lol we get on and chat about what is going on in our lives and masonry whatever so when you can get on you know where we are at lol when we see you pop on it is an automatic invite to play our chat like we were doing

SMIB /G\

Last edited:

newkid18

Hey I play modern warfare 2 my gamer tag is dabkienstien5

If a man empties his purse into his head, no man can take it away from him. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest." —Benjamin Franklin, American writer, humorist, ambassador, inventor and Freemason