My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Masons on Xbox Live....

S.Purk

If anyone is on PSN my username is Sepurk. I play a lot of TLOU

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Freemason Connect HD mobile app

El Dud3rino

Gamertag:
xEL DUD3RINOx
Playing:
Mass Effect 3 multiplayer, AC 3, COD series.
Fellow craft Mason in Tucson AZ
I will go through and all of you guys! I like the idea of Masonic teams.....

Brother Joel
FC Mason
Epes Randolph Lodge #32
Tucson AZ

ErvAlmighty

What do you guys think of Assasins creed and how they use the term Templars and have the logo similiar to the square and compass.

Freemason Connect HD

El Dud3rino

No I don't think it is a coincidence, in the very first game they talked a bit about the Brotherhood splitting. And becoming aggressive.

I think what they were getting at is a group broke off from the Templars and became power hungry. And now it is up to the rest of the Brotherhood to bring them down. I may be wrong but I think that is the core of it. The Masons were not brought in until the AC3 came out.

Brother Joel
FC Mason
Epes Randolph Lodge #32
Tucson AZ

BigDre357

Yeah AC3 WAS interesting but I have been playing a game I bought on Xbox live called The First Templar and you going around basically playing a version of the legacy of the Templars

SMIB /G\

BigDre357

No I don't think it is a coincidence, in the very first game they talked a bit about the Brotherhood splitting. And becoming aggressive.

I think what they were getting at is a group broke off from the Templars and became power hungry. And now it is up to the rest of the Brotherhood to bring them down. I may be wrong but I think that is the core of it. The Masons were not brought in until the AC3 came out.

Brother Joel
FC Mason
Epes Randolph Lodge #32
Tucson AZ

Friend invite sent bro

SMIB /G\

Ricwo

Evening Brethren,

My Xbox name is Ricwo, I don't tend to play many multiplayer games, mainly Skyrim or use Live for YouTube, renting films etc...although once BF4 comes out I might be on there, it looks epic!

Freemason Connect HD

BigDre357

Hey I play modern warfare 2 my gamer tag is dabkienstien5

If a man empties his purse into his head, no man can take it away from him. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest." —Benjamin Franklin, American writer, humorist, ambassador, inventor and Freemason

I tried to find you and it said your tag doesn't exist....lol are you a cowan lol

SMIB /G\

Jason S

Wow glad I'm not the only gamer that happens to be a mm. If any are interested my gamertag on Xbox live is DeathZombie76.

Freemason Connect HD