My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MM Catechism Next Week

JTHB19

I was raised during the first week of May and will be ready to give back the MM catechism next Friday. Seems like I would never have made it here after being intimidated trying to learn the first one. Luckily I've had such a good mentor that can explain everything as we go along. Dude knows his stuff.

Just felt like sharing my progress with everyone and letting anyone know that if you're feeling overwhelmed by any of the work, just stick with it. If definitely pays off in the end.

CLewey44

In Oklahoma, you don't HAVE to turn in the MM cat lec but if you want to be in the line you do. I was so overwhelmed, "I furthermore promise and swear, I furthermore promise and swear, I furthermore promise and swear..." I almost said screw it, I'll just side line the next 50 years. Of course, that didn't happen and I was pushed to go ahead and try. Thankfully I did. Most states are pretty challenging to go through the degrees.