My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MM Proficiency = Done!

mrpesas

I turned in my MM Proficiency last Tues. (9/6) and all I have left is the A.L.L. program. I "crammed" for three days, Sat, Sun, and Mon, to be able to get it done. It feels good to be done, and I can't believe how much I have learned in just these few short months since being regularly initiated as an EA back in March.

Brent Heilman

Premium Member
Congrats Brother! I know the feeling of accomplishment you are talking about. I was just thinking about it yesterday too. I was initiated in March as well and I am turning in my MM proficiency tomorrow. It is hard to believe how far we have have come. Again congrats Brother.

Bro. Stewart P.M.

Lead Moderator Emeritus
Staff Member
I turned in my MM Proficiency last Tues. (9/6) and all I have left is the A.L.L. program. I "crammed" for three days, Sat, Sun, and Mon, to be able to get it done. It feels good to be done, and I can't believe how much I have learned in just these few short months since being regularly initiated as an EA back in March.

Congratulations Ben, I am so proud of you!!