My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Movie Quote Game

scottmh59

You guys got somethin' to say to me? Why don't you say it in the microphone. I got a backup mike right here. Check one two, testing, testing. Yup, they both working and guess what? they don't like no feed back, what's up?

owls84

Premium Member
Oh that is classic, Joe Dirt. I actually saw David Spade do that line in person at the Mirage in Vegas. Oh it was good times.

I'll give you two Quotes Same Movie:
"Carpe the Diem. Seize The Carp."
"Well, yeah it dosen't really allow my dice to roll and by dice I mean testicles. Speaking of testicles, let me get a beer."

scottmh59

guy1: I heard you screamin' from all the way over there, and...
guy2: I wasn't screamin', all right?
guy1: But I heard you...
guy2: I wasn't screamin'! I was whistling!

Last edited by a moderator:

scottmh59

ok..lets keep the most replied thread going...

People who really want to have a good time won't come to a slaughterhouse. And we've got entirely too many troublemakers here. Too many 40-year-old adolescents, felons, power drinkers and trustees of modern chemistry.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
: If somebody gets in your face and calls you a c*$%----er, I want you to be nice. Ask him to walk. Be nice. If he won't walk, walk him. But be nice. If you can't walk him, one of the others will help you, and you'll both be nice. I want you to remember that it's a job. It's nothing personal.

same movie...tooooo easy:beer:

rhitland

Founding Member
Premium Member
destiny, no escaping destiny. Destiny, No Escaping Destiny. DEStiny. NO ESCaping DEStiny! DESTINY, NO ESCAPING DESTINY!!

rhitland

Founding Member
Premium Member
Come on rookie this is a classic!

I am not sure the quote I gave is exactly correct but best to my knowledge here is another that will give it away
"Please, I beg you! For safety's sake, don't humiliate him! "