My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Movie Quote Game

scottmh59

Hey! F**k 'em! F**k 'em in the ear! What are you talking about? F**k 'em in the other ear, that son of a bit^h! Did I ever bust his balls? Did I? Did I? I could've jumped the dime a million times, and I wouldn't have to pay tip!

owls84

Premium Member
Something cool. When I don't know the answer I will google it so if no one guesses after a couple of days we can keep the game moving. Well I did to see what this one was when I posted the line in the search box in google....MoTX was the second hit. Pretty Impressive. We must be big time now.

rhitland

Founding Member
Premium Member
Is that Wedding Crashers?
I will wait b/c if that is not it I do not have a clue and like the former need one.

scottmh59

You don't understand: it's not what you say, it's what he sees, the clothes, the cars, the money, it's everything. He tried to throw away his baseball cards because he said Mickey Mantle will never pay the rent.

2nd hint...

and no..its not wedding crashers

ljlinson1206

Premium Member
Premium Member
I OWN THAT MOVIE!!!!!!!! AAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! Man I should've gotten that. OK, hit me with another one, I'm tuff, I can take it. You don't scare me......lol

scottmh59

Sleepers? I think the movie where Kevin Bacon is a child molester in kid prison?

no thats not it...last hint..this one gives it away

Don't you see how I treat that kid? I treat him like he's my son.
Lorenzo: He ain't your son, he's MY son.
Sonny: He's what?
Lorenzo: He's MY son!
Sonny: Hey, get the fu*k outta here!
Lorenzo: [Shoved to the door] I'm not afraid of you.
Sonny: You should be.
Lorenzo: I know who you are, Sonny, I know what you're capable of, and I would never step out of line, you can ask anyone in the neighbourhood who knows me. But this time, you're wrong. You don't fool with a man's family. This is my son, not yours.
Sonny: What are you gonna do, fight me?
Lorenzo: You stay away from my son!
Sonny: Get outta here before I give you a fuc*ing slap!
Lorenzo: You just stay away from my son!
Sonny: Go ahead!
Lorenzo: I don't care who you are! You stay away from my son!