My hobbies

Discussion in 'The Refreshment Lounge' started by Joey, Sep 2, 2008.

1. Joey

Joey Co-Founder Staff Member

I love to collect antiques, and old paper money/coins. ;)

2. RJS

RJS Guest

Do you have any Republic of Texas money?

3. Nate C.

Nate C. Registered User

I love to collect new paper money! Unfortunately, it is an expensive hobby...

4. rhitland

rhitland Founding Member Premium Member

gardening and fishing are my 2 favs, I sometime love to play some poker also.

5. Blake Bowden

Blake Bowden Administrator Staff Member

Humm...my hobbies would be gadgets (huge nerd I know). gardening I suppose since I take pride in keeping it up, and I play quite a few onine games. Unreal Tournament, World of Warcraft to name a couple...

6. TCShelton

TCShelton Founding Member Premium Member

Wow, Haven't seen that in a while. I used to play some Ureal back with the '04 version. I played World of Warcraft for a while as well, but gave it up for Guild Wars...

7. JTM

JTM "Just in case" Premium Member

Guild Wars? I loved that game. Played a boon healer for almost a year... had 15 buffs running on the large scale battles while healing people by renewing buffs. I loved that game.

I'm about to start Warhammer. I'll post my computer specs in a new thread for approval to see if the larger battles can be fought or if i need to do more.

8. Blake Bowden

Blake Bowden Administrator Staff Member

Yeah I need to check out Warhammer. Maybe I'll trade my addiction to WoW..lol. I love my 5/8 Tier 6 Paladin though! Woot! Actually I've met serveral masons in WoW. One guy was recruiting for a guild named "Knights Templar". I asked in trade "Oh York Rite?". After a couple of mins a Brother asked me a couple of questions and we hit it off. On Zangarmarsh server, there is actually a guild named "Free Masons". The guy that runs it is located somewhere in Florida. Small world eh?

9. scottmh59

scottmh59 Registered User

love me some online poker,and building a ship model every now and again.

10. owls84

owls84 Moderator Premium Member

Freemasonry is truly everywhere in the world (and cyberworld). :D

11. Wingnut

Wingnut Premium Member

LOL EQ 2 I had a char name Hiram

12. Maecenas

Maecenas Registered User

I run the Knights Templar on Zangarmarsh. I'm based out of Chicago. The guild Called Freemasons on Zangarmarsh was started by an ex-member of TKT who was kicked out for lying about his membership as an actual mason. He at that time was a 20 year old convicted felony from outside of Nova Scotia. Back in those days we had a website with an actual application. Being in my profession that I am, it was quickly discovered that he was untruthful about his position as a brother. The Knights Templar of Zangarmarsh is not a Mason only guild. We accept all players. But we are a masonic friendly guild. Basically to let other brothers playing the game that they too can have a home amongst brethren.

I have had 6 guild members who wished to become enlightened and eventually went on to become Master Masons. If anyone on here still plays World of Warcraft I extend this as an open invite for you to come and play and be amongst other brothers.

Be Safe and Travel Light.

Maecenas-Zangarmarsh Guild Master of The Knights Templar

13. Matt L

Matt L Site Benefactor

Flying, Coaching Trap, Skeet and motorcycling.

HerrickMusic likes this.
  14. Keith C

Keith C Registered User

Riding and teaching others to ride motorcycles, hiking, gardening and an adopted hobby of Koi pond keeper.

The house we bought last June has a pond with 5 koi, 2 turtles, many plants and a very complex filtration system. In order to keep the water clean and the critters happy it has become somewhere between an hobby and a part time job!

Share My Freemasonry