My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My home town

jonesvilletexas

Premium Member
Everyone has an agenda and city government is no different, when I was with Jersey Village, we had a lady that run for council on the platform for trees next to the street and won, she also side in her campaign that if the council did not talk about trees she would not show up at the meeting. You and I both know your personnel concerns are not the place in government.

Traveling Man

Premium Member
…in their platform of improving the quality of life in Santa Fe…

One reason junior Aldous may be disenchanted with local police is because on February 1st of last year, one of the blue knights put him in the local slammer for drunk driving. This pending charge against him has prevented him from taking the Texas Bar Exam and becoming a civil rights lawyer, as he says on his website he wants to become. He is due in court on May 8th (the day before the city election) to face the DWI charges. The official complaint against him is posted below this story. Note his blood-alcohol content. No doubt he was legally drunk according to this official document.

This wasn't the first run-in with the law for young Aldous. In January 2005 a Friendswood resident called police after Michael, then 17, tore up her lawn by driving an ATV through it. When a Friendswood police officer caught up with him, Michael took off. The officer hauled him in this time on charges of Criminal Mischief and Evading Arrest. When they went to court, the judge agreed to dismiss the charges if Aldous would pay for the damages to the lady's yard, which he did.

It would seem that if they really want to be true to their platform, the people would make sure these individuals will NOT get into office. To me having a pool instead of an adequate police department seems counter-intuitive. I just sayin'.

Last edited: