My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My new desktop wallpaper

Geeksgalore

Just go to Google Images and search Masonic and you will have access to thousands of pics.

In the spirit of the original thread regarding Masonic wallpapers, does anyone know of a good site that has a lot of premade Masonic wallpapers? Any sites will be helpful. Hoping to find some good ones for my iPhone and for my laptop. Thanks, guys. List of multiple sites will work good as well.

tbone1321

Premium Member
Well I use vray and good lighting effects to make it realistic but I was being conservative it is more like 30 on high settings at 1920x1080. Now that I saw the OP original wallpaper that is going to be my next project

tbone1321

Premium Member
Michaelstedman81 said:
Lol, good stuff. I like the checkered pavement. How long does it take you to make something like that? How much does it cost to get a custom one made up if you have all the programs?...lol

Are you asking me to make one for you? Because I never really charged anyone before and I am just really beginning on it but give me an idea and I will see what I can do

Michaelstedman81

Premium Member
Are you asking me to make one for you? Because I never really charged anyone before and I am just really beginning on it but give me an idea and I will see what I can do

Yea, I got a particular idea in mind for one. Just haven't really known anyone that has the resources or programs to make one. I don't think Microsoft Paint would really do the trick...lol Plus, I suck at even using Paint except to resize pictures haha. I'll send a PM to you.

Also, did you use the exact same image for your profile picture on here, or did you make a smaller version of the desktop wallpaper to use as the profile picture?

Last edited: