My personal take on the Shrine

Discussion in 'Shrine' started by cemab4y, Jan 5, 2011.

1. Txmason

Txmason Registered User

Could the Shrine Temple in Houston bring back the cold and hot sands? I could bring some hot sand from Galveston put it in the oven at 250.

2. fairbanks1363pm

fairbanks1363pm Registered User

give me a buzz

3. TC7

TC7 Registered User

Looking forward to becoming a brother, hot, cold, I would prefer to keep with tradition. be safe

4. Sir Buck

Sir Buck Registered User

Hello nobles I'm a new noble

dfreybur likes this.
  5. Bloke

Bloke Premium Member

Welcome to the Shrine !

6. Sir Buck

Sir Buck Registered User

Thanks I'm I injoy it

7. Sir Buck

Sir Buck Registered User

With my job it's hard to travel to different things but when I'm home I try to stay very active in my lodge and shrine .plan on going to my first parade when I get home. And later on when I can visit the hospitals.

8. Sir Buck

Sir Buck Registered User

And all I can say to the brothers/nobles it's what you put into it .

9. Hiran C

Hiran C Registered User

I agree brother. I just joined Khedive Shrine in Chesapeake, VA this past weekend. One thing i will tell anyone is if you’re married and love doing things with your wife, than the Shrine is for you. All of their events (except for the quarterly business meetings) are open to spouses and you are encourage to bring them. My wife enjoys mingling and doing things with the other wives. That’s an experience you can’t get in the blue lodge with the exception of annual family cookouts.

Bro Gooch likes this.
  10. jermy Bell

jermy Bell Registered User

The shrine is not a masonic organization. Yet you have to be a mason to be a shriner. I think that the shrine and freemasonry should be separated completely. The shrine should be it's own identity.

Share My Freemasonry