My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nanaimo,Vancouver Island, Canada, bc

Neion

Looking too join a lodge and I have not been able too locate or find possibly the right one for seems like forever now. My grampa was in one as well as a couple other older family members that I can not contact anymore. I seem too have found one that has a meeting every 3rd Monday of every month . Does that sound about right?

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using My Freemasonry mobile app

Bloke

Premium Member
Good luck on your journey Neion, keep at it, becoming a Freemason was one of the most enriching things I've done in my life..... which might make me sound like a bit of a looser.... LOL... but I've got a medal from my Gov for community service and am a director of public company listed on a stock exchange.... so I guess by common standards I'm not *that* much of a looser ... but dont ask my step daughter... esp about my fashion sense... I would definitely get a "looser" grade :)