My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

National Champs

jwhoff

Premium Member
Re: Roll Tide Roll!

They did,and left ZERO doubt!

DITTO THAT!

Let me be the next to congratulate the Tide for their no-doubt total beat down of my LSU Tigers. That was as near perfect a football game as could have possibly been played. Give it to us though, we did play plus-70 plays on defense IN JUST ONE FOOTBALL GAME.

Personally, I'm better now. Two days of the following menu will do that for you.

2 unmarked glass one-gallon containers filled to the brim with Tequila
1 case - Advil

I'll just set here an wait as long as possible for next year.

:46:

:beer2:

jwhoff

Premium Member
SO MOTE IT BE!

Brethren, we got an unofficial visit from DDGM 30-D Right Worshipful Jim Forse last Tuesday night at the Cypress No. 1423 stated meeting. I asked Brother Forse, a good friend for some years now, to join me in the East. He gladly did so.

I took off with the agenda before me and hustled through as much as possible before calling on the Right Worshipful to talk with the brethren. After finding out his misses was from my old home town Lake Charles and enduring the usual compliment of jokes about the Louisiana culture, I told the Right Worshipful it was indeed good to set in lodge with him over here in the Western Parishes.

About that time I realized he was wearing the new DDGM tie: bright yellow and basic bright yellow. At first I flinched, ducked, and covered. Then asked if he saw anyone out there in a crimson uniform with a number on it.

Boys, I'm still a little skittish ... even around Red Lights!

:15:

Last edited:

lsu4life4ever

Hahaha you're crazy Bro! You crack me up. We gotta get together and watch a tiger game together this next season.

Humble Lodge No. 979
Initiated on June 4th, 2013.
Geaux Tigers!
So Mote It Be!

jwhoff

Premium Member
Bro Cog41. R U Ready!

I want you undefeated and No. 1 when we get to Tuscaloosa in November.

We'll be out to settle this score brother.