My Freemasonry | Freemason Information and Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

need job in beirut..

ae7

I am going to suggest that you provide more details of your request. Otherwise you will likely receive little help for this request, and it will be removed from this site.

Thanks!

live in lebanon i need a job

Freemason Connect HD

Bro. Stewart P.M.

Lead Moderator Emeritus
Staff Member
live in lebanon i need a job

Freemason Connect HD

Doing what?

What kind of jobs have you had in the past??

Again, the Brethren here are not mind readers, and this is also not a charity. Please be very specific and detailed with your request.

ae7

Doing what?

What kind of jobs have you had in the past??

Again, the Brethren here are not mind readers, and this is also not a charity. Please be very specific and detailed with your request.

finished high school.. I need a job inorder to continue my education.. Though i know this not a charity but a little help from u through ur connections here in lebanon-beirut would help me.. I used to work before sales @ multi-media store

Freemason Connect HD

Bro. Stewart P.M.

Lead Moderator Emeritus
Staff Member
If your "?" is directed at me, I personally can not help you. It is best to wait for someone in you area to respond to your request.

Good Luck!

Darios G

Send me ur resume i ll get u a job brethren.. Am in lebanon

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Freemason Connect HD mobile app

ae7

nthn' much finished school, entered uni studying MIS for year nd a half then stopped. worked b4 in a multimedia store thats it..

zouzoum

I am from lebanon ...what are u looking for exactly ? Which kind of job u think suits u ? U need to detail some info first otherwise nobody knows how to guide u

Sent from my GT-I9500 using My Freemasonry HD mobile app