Need your prayers

Discussion in 'General Freemasonry Discussion' started by cemab4y, Aug 31, 2015.

1. cemab4y

cemab4y Premium Member

I have been in hospital abt2months. I am on a variety of drugs. I will possibly be getting. Electro shock.

I am trying to make it back. There may be some good to come out of the school shootings. Our nation may improve our mental health treatment

2. JamestheJust

JamestheJust Registered User

You have my sympathy. I knew a woman who was well regarded in Masonic circles. Throughout her life she had anxiety attacks and was treated with electric shocks. They seemed to work - at least she forgot for a while about her anxiety, but as she got older the anxiety got worse and eventually she could not cope if her husband was out of the room. She kept calling him "daddy".

In my view, in a previous life he was also her husband and had gone off to sea and never returned. I think that trauma of that life was unresolved and reappeared in this life and again was unresolved and no doubt will appear in later lives.

So I hope you will find better therapy than temporary forgetfulness.

Cheers

3. Glen Cook

Glen Cook G A Cook Site Benefactor

Classical likes this.
  4. cemab4y

cemab4y Premium Member

I am going to be evaluated for the ect treatment on 13 oct.

5. cemab4y

cemab4y Premium Member

I have been here for abt 8wks I am going in for the electric shock treatments on Monday October 19

6. Peck1988

Peck1988 Registered User

Hello my brother

My name is Scott am 27, I live in the UK, England
    I work as a security officer in my local hospital,
    Part of my job role is simple things like car parking, site patrols just making sure everything is ok, the other part is dealing with everything from drunks, drug users and also mental health, in my 9 years I've seen the effects of mental health, I've seen everything from overdoses, self harm also people who want to harm people, even mothers who try to harm their new born baby I've had to stand (well sit) guard and watch every move the mother makes, a number of times I've had to rush a room with people trying to cut them selfs or trying to attack staff, after 9 years I've come to respect anyone who is dealing with mental health, brother remember you are not alone always talk, never be afraid to talk, even doh my situation is not like yours I've seen things that will stick with me for life I found just talking to my partner and even just getting her to hug me why I cry has helped never let your ego get in the way, never hold it in, just because someone else got over their situation quicker doesn't mean there's no hope, you will be in my prays my brother.

Look to the east, find the bright star, walk with me my brother and we shall find the light we seek.

Derek Harvey likes this.
  7. Blake Bowden

Blake Bowden Administrator Staff Member

Thoughts and prayers my Brother. Please let me know if we can be of assistance.

Peck1988 likes this.
  8. cemab4y

cemab4y Premium Member

If anyone is in the Baltimore
    Md area I would be delighted to have a visitor
    Also if anyone is in the WashDC area, my wife is having a difficult time
    And a visit would help her as well.

My church has been terrific, even donating some items. For the vets here.

Many of the vets here, have alcohol and drug issues,and the drink coffee. The local lodge donated some coffee and sugar.

Also we love candy, and the,lodge donated some candy.

Last edited: Oct 28, 2015
    Ressam likes this.
  9. cemab4y

cemab4y Premium Member

I will receive my first electro shock treatment om Weds 21 Oct.

10. cemab4y

cemab4y Premium Member

I got the first electric shock treatment today. I did not feel a thing, I was anesthesized. Only side effect is my jaw muscles are weak and sore.

I have connected with a lodge here in Baltimore, and I believe I will get a visit soon. I have everything I need here, but the vets can always use games, playing cards, toiletries, etc.

11. NY.Light.II

NY.Light.II Registered User

You are in my thoughts.

12. Derek Harvey

Derek Harvey Registered User

You have my prayers brother. I too am a veteran. It can be hard sometime. Try focusing on where you are going instead of where you have been. Don't forget your experience because it's a part of you. Start looking to your future. Your brothers are always here for you.

13. cemab4y

cemab4y Premium Member

I completed the 6th of 6 shock treatments today. I will relocate to the VA hospital at Perry Point MD, for a week or so. The end of the hospitalization is in sight.

Share My Freemasonry